Every dual citizen or Resident of Italy is required to file tax forms for both here and in your home country on money you have earned. We try to always post information that we hear and read about on Taxes of Expats. No matter what we post you should always talk to your tax accountant about the correct forms and information for filing your taxes.

Here are some related article posts:

Rules Aimed at Tax Evasion Abroad Trip Up Average Americans – NYTimes.com

Expat Exchange – FBAR and Jail. What do they have in common? – FBAR, Exapt Tax, FACTA

Need Italian Tax Forms?

Italy Guide: Income Tax Returns, Filing and payment: The tax year in Italy is the same as the calendar year.

IRS Announces Efforts to Help U. S. Citizens Overseas Including Dual Citizens and Those with Foreign Retirement Plans

Renting Out Property – the Golden Rule

US Tax Laws have changed!!!

Great Blog: Taxes for Expats

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: