Recommendations to wear respiratory protection devices (aka Ffp2 Masks) in all public indoor places or places open to the public.
It remains mandatory to wear the protective Ffp2 masks (until June 15) to access (Green Pass is not required):
- Any transport services; air, train, bus, boat, ferries, and trams. I think you get the picture.
- Any indoor events open to the public, such as; theatrical events, concerts, movies, musical events, sports events, and competitions.
- It is mandatory to wear for workers, visitors of health, social health, and social assistance facilities. Including hospitality and long-term care facilities, assisted health residences (RSA), hospices, rehabilitation facilities, and residential facilities for the elderly, including non-self-sufficient ones.
Not obligated to wear a mask:
- children under six years old
- those who carry out sporting activities
- people with pathologies or disabilities incompatible with the use of the mask and those who interact with them
Green Pass requirements:
From May 1, 2022, the reinforced Green pass (issued for vaccination or recovery from Sars-CoV-2) is mandatory only to access as visitors and day hospital patients in hospitals, social and health facilities, and retirement homes (third dose or with the obligation of a negative swab), until December 31, 2022
To help prevent the spread of infection:
The anti-contagion regulations are for economic, administrative, and social activities and the guidelines for the consumption of food and drinks remain valid, in addition to other prevention measures:
- stay at home and call the family doctor in case of fever (greater than 37.5 ° C)
- maintain an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter
- cover the mouth and nose with a handkerchief or with the crook of the elbow in case of sneezing or coughing. do not touch the eyes, nose, and mouth
- wash or sanitize your hands frequently
For more information on regulations of Covid and schools