Paolo Molino has been helping the Expat community for years. He is a psychotherapist of Gestalt psychology. He is also a family man with his wife and two children.
What is Gestalt? According to Wikipedia:
Gestalt psychology tries to understand the laws of our ability to acquire and maintain meaningful perceptions in an apparently chaotic world.
He expertise covers many areas such as:
- Affection disorders (depression,emotional dependence )
- Personality disorders ( borderline personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder , antisocial personality disorders)
- Parenting Roles (coaching and support)
- Sexuality related problems (male and female)
- Relational problems (couple’s or family’s)
- Family constellations (group or individual session)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia)
He also helps us out with our As Paolo Section which is starting up again. If you have any questions about different cultural relationships, dealing with being away from family, children behavior as some examples. Just click the link Submit your questions.
If you need to contact him directly for an appointment here is his information:
Dr. Paolo Molino, psychotherapist,
Piazza Cesare Beccaria Area, Firenze.