Need Italian Tax Forms?

Need Italian Tax Forms?  Below is off the website but they forms are in Italian not English

In this section you will find the tax return forms, communication and/or application forms, F23 and F24 for proxy payments.

The forms are grouped according both to type (filling in of tax returns, registration of leases, applications, etc.).

In this section you will also find the list of forms in use at the Inland Revenue offices for all the other tasks (notification record – news, returning the stamp card, etc.).

For an easy use, you’ll find an alphabetical list of the forms.

via Agenzia delle Entrate – Forms.

2 responses to “Need Italian Tax Forms?”

    • Yes I know it says that in the first line. Why they have it two other languages but not in English is beyond me.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: